LTW62XX XFP NG-PON2 OLT Transceiver
Symmetrical 9.953Gbps OLT
The LTW62XX is intended for NG-PON2 OLT application in four separate XFP housing. It is a series module and each module is configured with a L-band 9.95328Gbps downstream transmitter and a C-band 9.95328Gbps upstream receiver which work in TDM configuration. The transmitters can be controlled by the LVTTL Tx_DISABLE function and the receivers incorporates the LVTTL Rx_SD output.
The LTW62XX is designed to support up to 32 subscribers over distances of up to 20km in the ODN. It is FDA 21CFR1040.10 and IEC 60825-2 Class I laser safety compliant and meets the EEC Directive 2002/95/EC for RoHS compliance.
|Product Name||Part Number||Package||Interface||Reach||Temp||Tx Output||Tx Rate||Tx Wavelength||Rx Input||Rx Rate||Rx Wavelength|
• 40G NG-PON2 Passive Opitacal Access Network
• Fiber to the Home
• Fiber to the Building
• Fiber to the Curb
• Refer to ITU-T G.989.2
• XFP • SC Duplex optical interface
• 1596.34nm,1597.19nm,1598.04nm,1598.89nm, 9.953Gbps downstream with EML+SOA
• 1524~1544nm 9.953Gbps upstream with APD
• Up to 20km link on SMF single-mode fiber
• Power Consumption <3.5W